HSEC Online is an online Document & Register Management system which allows you to keep history of each document, the system will also remind you when an items is due to be reviewed, updated or actioned, and keep reminding you (and the responsible people) via email that items are due. You define exactly what you want the system to keep track of, so if you or your clients have a specific requirement you can add it anytime.
In your Health & Safety environment it would be perfect for the following:
- Keeping your regulatory documentation up to date and available anytime from anywhere
- Giving you line of sight for items that need to be reviewed or updated or need for renewal.
- Some examples of what you could keep on HSEC Online are:
- Letter of Good Standing with the Workman’s Compensation
- BBBEE Certificates
- Policies & Procedures
- Occupational Health and Safety Appointment Letters
- Employee Medicals
- Employee Certification
- Job Descriptions & associated qualifications
- Allocation of PPE/PPC/Corporate Clothing
As mentioned above you define what you want to keep track of, so the sky is the limit!
Register Management – Ticketing Module
Ticketing Module allows you keep a register of everything that needs to get done
Examples of what the Ticketing Module can be used for are
- Near Misses
- Disciplinary Registers
- Minutes of meetings
- Health & Safety Incidents and Near Miss Registry
- Keep an office to-do list with action items and due dates
- Minutes of meetings and action items