A positive health and safety culture requires excellent management.
Overlooking health and safety risk management could not only jeopardise the organisation’s reputation, cause unnecessary injuries or fatalities but also cost the company hefty fines. By promoting a strong health and safety culture, you’ll minimise the risk of a serious incident so business productivity can thrive.
Here are some responsibilities as an employer:
· Outline a comprehensive health and safety policy
· Conduct thorough risk assessments where applicable
· Inform employees of potential risks on-premise
· Clearly display policy
· Consult employees about H&S
· Provide clear information and training
Are you an employer looking at leveling up your health and safety management?
HSEC Online can help you transition into a safer working environment with our smart risk management system.
Contact us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org